Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holy crap! First post

I'm inspired to blog now...don't ask me why...but I am.

Part Deux of the Great 08 Weight Loss CHALLENGE!!!! just started. Due to a little...overindulgence and lazy attitude over the 4th of July, the starting weight is a bit high (like...undid 1/2 of Part 1 of the CHALLENGE!!!!), but fortunately it was vacation weight and came right off. We'll see if continues or if I'm just going to make a "donation" to one of the other challengers.

I really enjoy those "I Love the " shows that they have on VH1. Don't ask me why, but I think it has to do with looking back at things that used to be SOOOO popular, but turns out to be a fad which we look back on and laugh. Anyway, the new edition is called I Love the New Millennium - only goes to 2007 (obviously), but geez...even 2000 wasn't THAT long ago and we did some dumb stuff then. Oy.

No comments: