Monday, April 20, 2009

The Company is Taking a New Direction

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out a hobby. That may seem...stupid, but honestly, I haven't been able to clearly identify something that I do for recreation on a regular basis.

I don't have the time, money or talent to golf without getting really pissed off in the process because I suck so much. I like my Costco set of golf clubs that I have had for about 5 years and have no desire to spend more on one club than I would a set.

Most physical sports (soccer, baseball, rec-football, etc...) all require a degree of coordination and ability that I also lack.

I really like video games - however, I'm too cheap to buy them on a regular basis. Plus, if you look at the reason for why golf got eliminated, I don't have time to really spend a lot of time on them.

So, during this 5th day of vacation after April 15th, I had a burst of inspiration as I drank a tall cold beer. My hobby is drinking beer and trying different types. I will document my experiences on this here blog and see if perhaps, one person will try something that they normally wouldn't because someone else wrote down what they thought about it.

If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beer is proof that God want's us to have a sense of humor through the Obama dictatorship

"Waiter...another pint of Audacity of Oprah Ale please! And go easy on the foam. I get enough of that on CNN." (Next pour.."Arrogant Bastard's Bailout Stout")