So, before we get back into more beer bidness...let's see what has been happening in the world of the Beer Fridge since the last post...
- Tina and I welcomed Baby Levi Jackson into the world. I am disappointed I have to wait 21 years to share a beer with him. Who knows what we'll be drinking then (space beer? Venus Pale Ale?), but I certainly hope he enjoys a good stout like his papa!
- We've seen a bunch of new breweries open up
- Il Vicino's Canteen (sorta a revival of the old tap room)
- Bosque Brewing
- Broken Bottle
- Marble opened a West Side tap room
- Sierra Blanca opened a grill/taproom in the Sunport. Now you can suck down a imperial stout when you have 5 minutes to get to the gate
- BJ's Brewhouse opened up in ABQ Uptown (it's a chain, but enough good taps that I don't complain)
- The west side found two new beer paradises - Latitudes and Total Wine. Both have a fantastic selection at really good prices.
- Total Wine took over the old Morgan Stanley office - now all of the alcohol that was there is just out in public and not hidden in a desk.
- Beers we get in Nuevo Mexico now...
- Green Flash
- Pike Street
- Clown Shoes
So, I'm taking any special requests! Let me know and I will hunt it down to try it!